Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's the Small Things

This afternoon, as I was on my way home and stopped at a stop sign, I sneezed several times.  There was no one behind me and a truck was approaching from my left.  I was in no hurry, so I just waited until I was sure the sneezing was done.  The truck that was coming ended up turning right beside me, so our windows were side by side.  Since I was driving Emma's car, which has no A/C, my window was down. His was, too.  He didn't immediately accelerate on his way.  He leaned my way and said, "Bless you."

It seems like such a small thing. But on a day like today, when so many people are hurting for so many different reasons, it goes a long way.  I imagine there are people all around you who need to be blessed, too.  Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment