Monday, April 14, 2008

Proud of M

I was taking the opportunity to go grocery shopping alone this afternoon, when I got a phone call from M. She was calling from Temple Baptist Church in Hattiesburg, the site of our State Bible Drill competition. She said that she had done the Quick Drill and only missed 2 and weren't we going to Maw-Maw's house this weekend and since we'd be so close, could she go to the next level being held in Clinton this weekend. (and it came out just about like that!) Wow, I was so proud. Not just that she could do it, but that she wanted to go to the next level.

When I hung up, I must have been smiling from ear to ear because the lady stacking cans a few feet away said, "That must have been a happy call." So naturally, I took the opportunity to brag!

No comments:

Post a Comment