Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rollercoaster

L finished her vocabulary parade project this afternoon. The popcicle stick model is attached to the poster that has the word and the definition. Here's the finished product.



I love the little car at the top. I wanted to make little people with their arms over their heads and conversation bubbles saying "Wheeeeee!!"
But she said no. What a party pooper!


While I was at it, I thought I'd put up a picture of her fairy house, too. She got bored watching what her dad and I were watching one night and created this house. The next afternoon, she added the cantilevered roof and the swing. We put a fairy she made a few months ago into the swing for the picture. You can't really see the back wall through the door but the wall is papered, or should I say petaled with silk rose petals, yellow of course to match the yellow box shoe box.

No comments:

Post a Comment