Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Toy

I got a new toy!!

Actually, I should say "we" got a new toy, because it's a joint, early Christmas present for Mr. H and I.
It's a Canon Rebel T1i.
And I've been experimenting...
Mrs. Jones

Grisabella
I know, I know... I have lots of pictures of cats, but they are always available models.
 
 Mr. H is always a good model, too.
I love this view from my backyard.  I probably have quite a few pictures very similar to this.

 For some reason, I find this very appealing.

 My mom gave me this for my birthday a few years ago.  It's hanging on my front porch.

 I was experimenting with motion settings here.  

 These 2 sit on top of my monitor at work.

 I like the effect of the sun through the tree.
 I know, more cats:  real and wooden.
 One of my favorite spots on the planet.

 Up close and personal with moss on the tree.
 Yes, another cat picture.
Yes, I like taking pictures of trees, too.

Well, that's a small (very small!) sample of our experiments so far.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment