Friday, February 24, 2012

Shopping List

There is a shopping list pad that stays on the table in the kitchen.  The family knows that if they want me to pick up something for them, they'd best not trust to my memory:  put it on the list.

At some point yesterday evening, someone mentioned Nutella.  I don't remember how it came up, but Em immediately said how much she loved the stuff.  I didn't know that.  I told her that if she wanted some from the grocery store today, to put it on the list.  Several minutes later, she was still working on my list.

Now I can see why:

As you may have guessed, I added the pork roast and box of stock after she left for school this morning.

I'll be adding other items as well, but there will definitely NOT be a pineapple in the buggy at check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment