Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Camo Sunday

This past Sunday was Camo Sunday at ABC. Most of the congregation was wearing camouflage of some sort. Even the audio/visual booth resembled a duck blind. It had camo fabric draped over it. Mark took pictures all over the church that morning.

The day began with a breakfast for hunters in the fellowship hall. I am not a hunter, so I didn't go, but the decorations were still up Monday when I came in to work.

I found out that Trey Collins of The Nature Preserve Wildlife Studio (here in Agricola) had provided several pieces. These are so beautiful.

I love this pair in flight.

At first I didn't notice the female inside the box on this one.
Here's a close-up of Mr. Wood Duck...
And the Mrs....
Now, for those of you familiar with our fellowship hall: If you were wondering where all the usual equipment that inhabits the room had gone, can you find the library in this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment