I was walking over to the Education Building to put some GA material in the room they use. That room got me to thinking: there have been several things that made me smile this morning.
1) There is a room at our church that is officially known as the "Zebra Room." (I just looked for a picture and I don't have one.)
2) The smell of living in George County: flowers, grass, hay, dirt, even the cows. (you can tell that no one has fertilized a field lately!)
3) As I was looking through family pictures for one of my mom, I came across this instead:
4) Working with a bunch of folks who love the Lord and enjoy and take pride in their work: Dr. T, Mark, Dusty, Nick, Mrs. Mac, the Maintenance Guru and the Housekeeper Extraordinaire.
5) a family that enjoys being together (I hope we're always like that)