Friday, April 29, 2011

Wx Challenge National Championship Team

Today in the Palmeiro Center at MSU, there was a recognition  party for the Wx Challenge National Championship Team.  For the 3rd year in a row, MSU has won this challenge.  Go Dawgs!!

That's my eldest on the far left side.

After we left the party, we had to run by the bookstore to pick up her cap and gown.  There was a photo shoot set-up nearby.  You could have your graduation portrait taken while holding the Egg Bowl trophy or the Gator Bowl Trophy.

For a background you could choose the Stadium or the Chapel of Memories (or I suppose a standard gray background.)

Now why would my girl want her picture taken with a football trophy?



Here she is with the National Championship trophy that she helped secure!

Hmmmm.... I wonder if I can work on removing that background clutter and add in a bolt of lightning or a small funnel cloud....

No comments:

Post a Comment