Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No Empty Nest Here


We have delivered our eldest to Mississippi State. It wasn't nearly as traumatic as everyone lead me to believe. I suspect that's because she isn't the emotional type. If she had been in tears, I would have been right there with her.
I got an e-mail from her this weekend, telling me how she and 5 of her friends stayed up til 2 am playing Scattergories. Then she told me where they went to church on Sunday morning. I think she'll be fine! (except for the roommate, who has taken over the room and decorated every inch with her stuff, leaving no room for my kid's stuff. I think this relationship is doomed!)


She also informed me that she had tickets for all the on-campus games! This, from a girl who only went to her high school games because she was in the band. Her dad will be so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment