Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Lighter Closet

The G.A.s from our church are going to the George County Clothes Closet tonight. I'm not sure what else they're taking, but my closet and L's closet are both much lighter.

About L: I'm not sure what she's been wearing lately, but after we took out all the clothes that didn't fit, there wasn't much left. Granted, most of the dresses were worn by one or both of her older sisters. They just kept moving them down to the next youngest's closet. One of the dresses that moved on was the one I made for my eldest's first day of school. Believe it or not, the stretchy headband made of the same fabric was attached to the hanger! And yes, it had been worn. My eldest never lost a Barbie shoe until her little sister came along and dropped them all down the floor vent!


No comments:

Post a Comment