Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Full Service

I love living in a small town. I had to get my brakes fixed today. I got a friend to follow me the 12 miles to town, so he could bring me back to work. I was really dreading asking him to take me back again to pick it up this afternoon. That's a lot of gas!

My four pastors went to a minister's conference in Lucedale today. It went a bit long, so they are all going to eat lunch in town. Right after they called to let us know they'd be a bit later coming in, I got a call that my vehicle is ready. I asked them to stop by and one of them drive it back for me. I'll go by and pay for it when I make another trip to town at 5 this afternoon to pick up one of my girls from band practice.

Small town folks understand you don't just run to town everytime you turn around. I love the fact that we still trust our neighbors to do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment