Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Coffee Yogurt Review

email exchange between Mr. H and myself

Mr. H: Cof.fee yo.gurt (kof`e yo`gert) n. 1. A thick, semi-solid food made to taste disgusting; 2. yucky

Me: How can something so good be turned into flavoring so bad? I can't stand the coffee jelly beans in the jar on my desk.

Mr. H: I think it’s because there are a lot of faux coffee drinkers out there. To them coffee has become just another flavoring to be combined with sugar and other things. It’s sort of like idolatry in that it usurps the King for his rightful place in the cup.

I’m eating it anyway as aversion therapy. I want to reinforce in my mind the disgustingness so I won’t make that mistake again.

Me: You just ain't right!


This format has been shamelessly copied from Stacey, who is an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment