Friday, September 11, 2009

NOT!!!!


Apparently the temporary "fix" on our phone and internet service was NOT: not temporary, not a fix, and not for us!

We haven't gotten internet service for the past few days and I noticed that there was a loud static-y buzz on the phone line. I called this morning to report it. Amazingly enough, after the first few questions with the voice recognition program, I was connected with a real live person. When I explained the problem with the temporary fix, she informed me that no one had been sent out! I made the first call on the 30th of August. This is the 11th of September. And what is all that stuff (still) attached to the utility pole?

She said that they may have been establishing service for one of my neighbors and they would be sending someone out today. I must say, it's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment