Thursday, September 10, 2009

To Caff or Not to Caff?

For as long as I can remember, this is the kind of tea we have had at our house:I think it goes back before the eldest was born, when we lived in Virginia. If I drank tea at a friend's house after 5 p.m., I couldn't sleep that night. So I've just always made the decaf version.

Yesterday, when I looked in the tea cabinet, this is what I found:
Since it was all I had (apart from the flavored variety, which could be called "fru-fru" tea, I suppose) I made the tea from the red box. Actually, I started the process and El finished it. Later that evening, Em fixed herself a glass, took a sip, and asked, "What kind of tea is this?" I didn't know that they'd be able to tell the difference from one sip.

Of course, with El doing the final preparation, it did have a bit more sugar than I usually add!

No comments:

Post a Comment