Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Found the Camera!!

I found my camera this morning:  in the glove box of my car!!  I have absolutely no memory of putting it there.  Not even taking it to the car.

Oh, well.  I'm 50.  What can I say?

I did remember what I was going to take pictures of, though!

Since Mr. H got a new laptop, I inherited his mostly new one.  It has a back-lit keyboard, which is great for low light surfing.  Most of my computer time is spent at the kitchen table, which is made of concrete.  I really don't like anything cold to touch me, so I made an armrest.  It's rather like a long narrow place mat and keeps my skin from contacting the cold surface of the table.  I like it!

These are some washcloths I've been making.  The yellow one and the smaller multi-colored one have been used and gone through the wash several times.  I didn't realize they had shrunk until I put them next to a brand new one!  The yellow one is slightly bigger because I wasn't paying attention to how many rows I had done and went 2 beyond the instructions.

I get e-mails from a yarn company that include free patterns each week.  In the winter, there are hats, scarves, sweaters, socks, and all manner of other warm stuff.  This summer there is a wash cloth of the week.  Some are knitted and some are crocheted.  It's a great way to use up leftovers from other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment