Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hammers & Stuff

I am proud to say that I did not leave my home yesterday. The girls went shopping and amazingly enough L bought Christmas presents for her friends WITH HER OWN $. Now, that makes me proud. M did the same thing but had to get a couple of December birthday presents, too. They came in showing me what they got and who it was for. The eldest did her usual bargain search and has a great sweater. They are all happy.

I stayed home and helped Mr. H finish putting walls on the pump house. There is something very satisfying about hitting nails with a hammer. Especially if one's fingers don't get in the way! All the walls are up and wrapped in roofing paper. I didn't have to cook all day, either. If only the Dawgs had won....or even scored... Oh, well, wait til next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment