Monday, June 30, 2008

The Real Them

I found this picture of my mom and dad in my office this morning. My eldest suggested that I scan it and post it here. This was made about 6 or 7 years ago (maybe as long ago as 10). Mom's office staff was at the skating rink. This picture is just who my parents are. My mom was always having fun and my dad was always enjoying watching her. She was willing to try ice skating. He was willing to help her put on the skates.We've made the funeral arrangements: visitation at Lakewood Funeral Home Wednesday night from 6pm to 8pm, funeral Thursday at 2pm at Lakewood. That's on Clinton Blvd. Mom's brothers from are traveling down from Pennsylvania and Virginia. I'm glad the girls will have a chance to meet her oldest brother. I don't think M & L have ever met Jere, who lives in Lynchburg, VA. They know Mom's younger brother Ed who lived in New Orleans until Katrina. He lived here with Mom for several months, then he relocated to Lancaster, PA.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Mrs.H. And prayers for you and your family. I am very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures really say so much. This is another great one. You are still in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete