Thursday, February 11, 2010

Interesting So Far

I went outside while Mr. H was warming up his bike this morning. The sky was an interesting combination of pink and purple.

I was hoping it would spread over the entire sky, but this was about as far as it went.
By the time we got in the car to head to school & work, the sky was different shades of gray. The weather experts say that it's supposed to start snowing at midnight tonight and continue until around 3 tomorrow afternoon. It hasn't snowed here in the past 12 years. El has seen snow on the ground on vacations, but never falling on her. Tomorrow should be fun. Remind me to bring fire wood to the porch when I get home this afternoon.

On a completely different train of thought, a package was delivered for me yesterday after I left work. I went out to put it in the back of the car this morning so I wouldn't forget it. When I opened the hatchback, this is what I saw:

It looks like an American Express commercial, doesn't it?

The close-up doesn't look very clear, but you get a good look at it. It's the handle to a gray suede purse Em borrowed from a friend. The purse is on the shelf behind the back seat. When you open the hatch, the shelf swings up, opening a space just wide enough for this handle to slide through.

It's been an interesting day so far and it's not even 9:00 yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment