Friday, August 15, 2008

I Knew I Took These Pictures

This morning when I got to work, I noticed the light was on in the closet in the fellowship hall. I went in to turn it off. On top of the freezer I saw something that you just don't see everyday, so I went to get my camera. When I tried to take the picture, the camera informed me that the memory was full. I realize that a 512 MB SD card isn't all that big, but there shouldn't have been any pictures on it at all, because I delete them from the card once they are on my computer. I opened the camera and sure enough, the card had popped up. I pushed it down, took my picture and went back to my office and got to work on some Sunday School stuff. After lunch, I decided to get the picture I took this morning and post it here.

When the pictures started downloading, I couldn't figure out where all the pictures came from. And then I saw this one of Mr. H looking over the edge of the Natural Bridge. My pictures had miraculously reappeared to me! I am so thrilled. I felt like I had cheated myself out of some memories when I couldn't find them.





Here he is squeezing between a rock and a hard place. This is how you leave once you cross back underneath the bridge.





It's not easy to get the scale of the bridge in one photograph, but this was an attempt.








And here is the little pig that sent me on the mission to get the camera in the first place. I believe he is leftover from VBS this year. It had a Hawaiian theme. He must have been featured in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment