Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Love This Man

I have the best husband in the world. He knows me and my weaknesses and doesn't criticize.

We were finishing the job of putting a roof on our pump house today. I am ladder challenged. I hate heights and ladders make me dizzy. We were trying to get the plywood sheet to the roof that is about 7 or 8 feet up. I climbed the ladder, but I couldn't let go of it to hold on to the plywood. Instead of fussing or complaining that I was being silly or anything like that, he just said, "Let's change plans." At this point, I don't even remember what the new plan was. But it worked like a charm and didn't involve me on a ladder trying to hold on to something other than the ladder.

Have I mentioned how much I love this man? I wouldn't trade him for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment