Monday, August 18, 2008

Twilight Zone

I just noticed the strangest thing: I pulled up this blog and saw the latest post was one that I'd written 2 weeks ago! I thought maybe I'd done something weird like write it and put a posting date of sometime into the future on it. No. I checked. It was really posted on July 30. And all the ones I've written since then were still there, too. That thought crossed my mind, too. I've deleted the doppleganger. And it was an imperfect clone, too. The video that was embedded toward the end of the original appeared at the very beginning of the duplicate. It was just so very odd to be haunted by my own words. Let me know if something like that has happened to you.

1 comment:

  1. I had noticed that too. I knew I had read that post and then there it was again. I thought maybe you reposted it or something.

    I was confused too! haha Glad it wasn't just me that saw it.

    ReplyDelete