Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my dad. Those shades are sooo him. This was taken at the zoo when I was about 3 years old. My dad loved me and thought I could do anything.


And here's the father of my 3 daughters. He loves them and lets them know that he does. He loves their mother, too!

Yesterday, I spent the day with him. We started off going by his Mom's to see what was wrong with her lawn mower. (Not only is he a good dad, he's a good son, too. He learned well from his dad.) Then we went to Mobile and test drove a VW GTI and a Golf. We shopped for clothes for him and me and then met up with the girls, who had been shopping on their own, and went to a movie. Mr. H, El and I saw "Up" and the eldest and Em saw "The Proposal." Afterwards, we went to Cheeburger, Cheeburger (at his request). Then we came home and watched our first Netflix delivery: The Birds. It's been a long time since I saw that movie.

It was a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment